Friday 19 August 2011

Winter Blues

I think my winter blues finally hit rock bottom Thursday night.

I came home from work feeling just horrible. I felt bloated, 5kg heavier and just outright unmotivated.

I turned to dear hubbie and said, "that's it, I'm going back to yoga". I hadn't been for over two months.
I was finding it really hard to get back in the car after getting home from work when it was already dark and way too cold.

So with alot of effort, I put my yoga outfit on, dusted off my yoga mat and jumped back in the car.


How fantastic did I feel after it. Spring is in the air!

I was a little worried that I would be back at the beginning, but was surprised at how flexible I still was after missing two months.

Next winter I mustn't use being too cold or dark as an excuse!

I'm so motivated now, I'm off to do yoga again this morning.

Enjoy Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment