Friday 12 August 2011

Cake Stands

After visiting a girlfriend last weekend, I saw a beautiful cake dome on her kitchen bench, filled with cupcakes. First I was surprised because I didn't realised she baked, but then I was captivated at how beautiful it looked as a decorative feature on her kitchen bench.

So the search began!


I loved this one from Robin's Kitchen but you would not see the beautiful cupcakes clearly through this fancy glass.


I love this Maxwell Williams one, but it had no lid. I do plan on getting this one at a later date. It will be perfect for when I make a cake for dessert when I'm entertaining. I love the simplicity and clean lines.




These Donna Hay ones are gorgeous. I just had to show the picture. She also does them in a divine green colour.


This is the one I choose. S&P 32cm Salut Cake Dome. It is nice and compact with a nice high dome to stack the cupcakes!

Enjoy Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment